Combines Bin Extension for 7720

95man

WW, Go look at www.maurermfg.com, they have bin extensions for 7720's in 2 sizes, 1 adds 70 bu. and the other around 130. I just found these and i'm looking into making one for the 7700 I have instead of buying one. The thing I worry about with these extensions is the weight they add. 130 bu of wheat or corn at around 60 lbs_bu is around 7800 pounds. That weight can stress a frame and drivetrain pretty good and if you encounter and hilly conditions, will you have enough horsies to get around, the added height and weight will also affect machine balance. But 130 bu extra capacity sure can keep you going longer. Keep in touch, 95man

wheat_whacker

where are you and how much would they beIJIJIJ are they some type of after marketIJ The machine already has the two extensions that fold down one in front and one in back of the bin. WW

wheat_whacker

where are you and how much would they beIJIJIJ are they some type of after marketIJ The machine already has the two extensions that fold down one in front and one in back of the bin. WW

Justin

Remember one thing about Bin Extensions they were made for the purpose to get you to the end of the field. It's up to the user to determine how much they wish to use, and I think that just a little comman sense will help any mechanical poblems. We use a Crary topper it will hold about 85 bushels. It's been good and we haven't had to much trouble because of the top, however we do not always fill it up. Only when needs be. Just our perspective on the subject. If you want more info on the Crary top just look at www.crary.com hope this helps.

Justin

Remember one thing about Bin Extensions they were made for the purpose to get you to the end of the field. It's up to the user to determine how much they wish to use, and I think that just a little comman sense will help any mechanical poblems. We use a Crary topper it will hold about 85 bushels. It's been good and we haven't had to much trouble because of the top, however we do not always fill it up. Only when needs be. Just our perspective on the subject. If you want more info on the Crary top just look at www.crary.com hope this helps.