Blogging

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Have you considered adding a blog to the mix as another source of revenue and an affordable method to get your business name out there? I don't have the writing chops to pull it off, but blogging about farm life could be fun. Have you guys tried it?

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
That is a great idea! We do have a webpage for our farm. We are going to grow our farm so we figured a webpage would be a great way to do it. I have never looked into blogging. Is that the new thing?

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
There are some amazing farming and homesteading blogs out there. Unfortunately, none of us are writers, so we stick with Instagram as our main mode of communication. It's pretty easy to manage if you have a decent camera and a tripod.

Logan

Logan

Farm Hand
We haven't thought about that. We do use social media, like Facebook and Twitter, though. We try to post photos and updates about what's going on at the farm. I'd be interested in reading a blog about farm life. I think it would teach people a lot about what we do and how it all comes together.

FarmHand

FarmHand

Golden Chicken
There are a bunch of guys on YouTube doing this and possibly making good money. I'm perfectly content staying anonymous so nobody shows up at my place unannounced. Also I'm busy enough year round to not have the time to edit video or keep up with a blog