Combines current upgrade status we use

calvin

The question I have is if this setup works so good why do they not come from the factory this way. It seems to me like Gleaner would want to increase their capacity and reduce grain loss if it works in all conditions. Do you know if the the 5 series is going to be this wayIJ

T__langan

Tim - could you elaborate a bit on the scrapers you mentionedIJ Is side pressure getting to be a problemIJ As for the decal, we must be running on the same wavelength - I've recently been thinking the same thing. A nice, clear decal to put on the side of the grain bin somewhere. I was thinking of one that said "Hyprrrrized" or something to that effect with slanted lettering and maybe some lines to make it look in motion or to relate the image of speed. Tom langan

PETE

If you ever get around to getting some decals made up put me down for one. I likes Tom's idea of putting it across the bin with look of speed.

tbran

We, per Dan's idea, add about 3_4" to two paddles and angle them so as to 'scrape' the material which is NOW pushed out the cyl against the stop sign.

tbran

No, as of now the engineering staff and sales staff are joining the ranks of our Gleaner marketing and merchandising department- otherwise known as our 'secret service division'. Again, the Gleaners as they roll out the door are pretty good in All crops. Some of the things we do will NOT work in all conditions. Thus someone will complain, write the CEO, hire a lawyer etc. What I am campaigning for is a HYPER HARVEST EDITION. It comes with a warning that you are getting a high speed harvesting edition and may not work in all condiditions. This should be enough of a disclaimer to dissuade any lawyer$. I would be interested as to the order % that results however.

Brian

Please tell me more about the scrapers. I've noticed the stop sign on our R-72 Hyper Harvest Special is bulged a little. Thanks, Brian