Combines DID WE lOSE IT AllIJ

M__Gorden

The answer is no. There are no lost postings. Soon, all previous posting will be back on the board. Also, changes are being made to speed up the operation.

tbran

M. G . any posts here are tongue in cheek about the site. Again thanks for the forum.

T__langan

Yea, I second what tbran said - we're just having fun. We REAllY appreciate this site - especially since there are none of those annoying banner ads. I'm sure with the traffic harvesting.com generates, you could make out well with advertsing but it sure makes the site a lot nicer without it! My ONlY complaint is that it needs to be set up so that a person can post a new mssg without having to wait for the entire board to load first and that's minor in my opinion. I usually put this site to loading, open a new window and surf elsewhere while this loads. Thanks again for the best site on the net!!

Coug_Fan

I agree. This site is very usefull. After discovering it last summer, I was so impressed with all the info, I added a link to the Talk Show directory from my harvest site so farmers who havn't heard of it yet could benefit.--Ray My email address: rab@waint.net