Combines Electric grease gun

tbran

I bought a lincoln, works great, little less than 200 bucks. Grease gun - not the car

Ohio_Orange

Wait just a minute, NO Ford (automotive) bashing on this site. It simply will not be tolerated.

tbran

and I suppose you are not going to tell them you charged the battery backwards on the grease gun and went around demoing the thing and sucked all the customers grease out of the machinesIJIJIJ What are you going to do with all those full used grease cartridges --- offer them as freebes to the customers........IJIJIJIJIJ..:)-)-|-=

johnboy

tbran, the latest batch of moonshine seems to be doing it's job. please send some over here because the engine-management computer on the R72 died and the cummins boys are going to hit us with a bill between 4 to $5000(had not finished with the price of the computer),we are starting to like the deutz motor more and more.john

tbran

you got to be kidding, no probably not, I would get with service - they have a good relationship with Cummins - this is not a good relationship. I would want to know if it is a dealer problem or a Cummins company problem.. We have a saying "can't dance in them drawers" that applies here I think.. would like to know more details.

johnboy

tbran,we will know more after the weekend.i still find it strange that cummins could not give us the exact price on the part. please send me your e-mail address so i don't bore the post with all the details.john