Fave podcasts?

Birdie

Golden Chicken
Some chores are plain boring and I like to make them go faster by listening to a podcast. One of my favorite podcasting channels is Outside Online. Some of the podcasts are informative and some focus on telling a great story, but most of them are wonderfully entertaining. In Defense of Plants is an interesting podcast, but it won't be for everyone. There's a lot of botany and science in general. The episodes are fairly long. A light-hearted, history of stuff podcast is The Story Behind. The episodes are usually less than 10 minutes. Unfortunately, it's no longer being updated, but the old episodes are still available.

I'd love to here which podcasts keep you hooked, so I can check them out.

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
Thanks for sharing. I never thought of listening to podcasts during work. Usually I listen to my playlist of music. But looks like podcast is another way to go as well.

Tia37

Farm Hand
Audiobooks help too. But really depends on the person. When I’m listening and getting my work done at the same time, sometimes I cannot hear anything at all.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
I guess listening to podcasts is a good way to go though I seldom listen at work. I have been looking for good podcasts to listen to as well!

Giselle

Farm Hand
I want to know more about podcasts too. Haven been a bit bored recently. I have never been very into a particular podcast but if there are some interesting ones out there, I would like to know more too.

adv-agrilytics

If you all like to hear regional crop updates/insights, our team just started producing The Agronomy Show for folks across the Cornbelt. You can tune in on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or Youtube!