Fishing

Melvin

Farm Hand
I love to fish. It is so peaceful, and it gives me time to sit and think for a while, to leave the chaos of everyday life behind for a bit. I've heard of some people catching some pretty crazy things while fishing. I even heard someone caught a coffee machine! The oddest thing I've caught while fishing was a turtle. Have you all ever caught anything unusual while fishing?

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
I am not much of fishing person but the Mrs. likes to fish LOT,stranges thing she ever caught what was left of six point buck head.

Skyline

Farm Hand
Well, my experience of fishing, I caught quite a lot of trash haha. Maybe I was not having the luck. But I haven’t gone fishing for quite a while, kind of missing it.

Qapla

Farm Hand
Some of the things I have pulled up include tires, other peoples lines, anchor, large limbs

Now, as for things I have "caught" .... alligator (more than once) and someone else's line with a live fish still on it

Homestead Hustle

Farm Hand
I like the idea of fishing, but I think I'm just too impatient. All that sitting around and waiting makes me feel unproductive! I do like how peaceful it can be, though. I like a little quiet time for myself occasionally.