Fishing

Melvin

Melvin

Farm Hand
I love to fish. It is so peaceful, and it gives me time to sit and think for a while, to leave the chaos of everyday life behind for a bit. I've heard of some people catching some pretty crazy things while fishing. I even heard someone caught a coffee machine! The oddest thing I've caught while fishing was a turtle. Have you all ever caught anything unusual while fishing?

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
I am not much of fishing person but the Mrs. likes to fish LOT,stranges thing she ever caught what was left of six point buck head. :oops:

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
Well, my experience of fishing, I caught quite a lot of trash haha. Maybe I was not having the luck. But I haven’t gone fishing for quite a while, kind of missing it.

Qapla

Qapla

Farm Hand
Some of the things I have pulled up include tires, other peoples lines, anchor, large limbs

Now, as for things I have "caught" .... alligator (more than once) and someone else's line with a live fish still on it

Homestead Hustle

Homestead Hustle

Farm Hand
I like the idea of fishing, but I think I'm just too impatient. All that sitting around and waiting makes me feel unproductive! I do like how peaceful it can be, though. I like a little quiet time for myself occasionally.