Combines for parttimer or RF

parttimer

No not yet. I think the wet cool week last week has something to do with the dry down.IJ I thouht we could head to the field by this weekend, but I think it will be the 20-24 before the early stuff is ready. I know I'm ready, but still trying to get the equipment ready. I have not seen any others in the feild as of today, I'll be out more this weekend. I would guess they maybe cutting south of Waco. The corn, milo and beans are looking great after the rains and the 90 degree weather of this week. I'll post when we move into the fields and give some yeilds,weight and price. Hope everything goes your way!

rf

Our's soft wheat is farther along that the hard varieties. The soft wheat is in the firm dough we have had plenty of rain so I expect to have some ready in the next 10 to 14 days. The head is beginning to curl like the bananna so it won't be long.

Deerebines

Hey WW Here in northcentral_northwest Kansas were looking at around June 15th to the 20th to see machines rolling. The heads just popped out last week and rule of thumb here in these parts is 6 weeks after you see the first head. There is just not much wheat going to be cut in my county.....go west or east of me and they will really be rolling it in again. Here it's going to be a long wait for the truck driver.....he better just bring his pillow along for between dumps. If we just could of got some darn rain last fall!! Deerebines

parttimer

We are going to one of the early planted fields on Sat and cut a sample, depending on the rain Fri night. Will report back if we cut. Have a great weekend.