Combines Gleaner Y2K problemsIJ

tbran

Yes - be aware! at the stroke of midnite this dec 31st your Gleaner will turn into a 9800 DEERE_CASE_CAT HYBRED ROTARY!!!!!!!!!!!! that won't run! Don't be in it when it happens as you will be transformed into a .... sorry I couldn't resist ...I will check and post later..again sorry . not pokin fun jus bein me

tbran

Just verified - All AGCO PRODUCTS ARE y2k --a ok! no probs with machinery.

Keith_Williams

Just a follow up to the original question. How is AGCO doing with the Y2K issue on their Inventory, Ordering, or how about their parts suppliersIJ

Rolf_Hedt

It's all right for you guys but it looks like i will have to

tbran

come on! where's your sense of adventureIJ You can call you friendly AGCO dealer out and demand warranty restitution!!!!!!might get a new 2000 model out of it and .............

tbran

After a lengthy discussion I feel that with the $ AGCO has spent in this area they will be as ready as anyone.. I ask your question and they assured me yes you will get you orders..I said hey thats better than we're getting now, super! He didn't think that was funny.....anyway hope this helps..peace of mind ya know but no garuntee as to the rest of the world.....

tbran

Just be glad you didn't say that to my Great,Great, Grandaddy. He was SOUTHERN.He was a cival war herooooee. HE HAD 2 HORSES AND 3 RED CROSS NURSES SHOT OUT FROM UNDER HIM!!!!!