Going on a vacation with a farm

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
Well I’m not going on a vacation right now as the corona is here but I was thinking about the problem the whole time. Although I’m sure I can always find someone to help but still a bit worried. It’s always this “I can’t leave my farm” mentality that destroy my trips.

Homestead Hustle

Homestead Hustle

Farm Hand
I know what you mean. I have a hard time leaving my farm in another person's hands even for a few days. I know they have professional farm sitters, but it still makes me nervous to leave my farm and animals in someone else's care.

Harmony

Harmony

Farm Hand
I've taken a few small trips, but they are only for a couple of days at a time. I often ask a neighbor to watch over my farm and feed my livestock while I'm gone. I compensate them, of course, and they know that I'll return the favor if they want to leave town for a couple of days.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
It’s true when it comes to leaving the farm a few days. Luckily I have my family but sometimes they just don’t have the same farming style and routine with me that it tickles me a lot.

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
It’s good to talk about it here and see there are many thinking the same like I do. Non-farmers don’t understand the troubles. Good to have a place like this one to talk about stuff. Thanks guys!