Hello from....

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
New Hampshire. :)
I'm retire Mrs. and I live out in country have LOT different wildlife likes to visit.
Tractors wildlife puttering smooth cigar at time I enjoy with spirit,almost addict to tractorbynet. ;)
Growing veg garden not one of my stronger points so I might asking for advice among other things..

Thanks.

Birdie

Golden Chicken
It's nice to meet you! What is your avatar meant to be? I'm dying to know It almost looks like an illusion. Sometimes I see a bear, sometimes a man, and sometimes a boar. Just depends on how I tilt my head.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Hello Birdie.
Our area as good number of bears serval years ago young femalebear decided to spend couple years with us and we became very close,Mrs. took picture of bear and me setting together than blend photo together...thanks for asking.

Last year young female mid April to she hibernated also become close to us...photos of her visiting often enjoying even taken napes.239

35.JPG 36.JPG

Chickadee

Chickadee

Farm Hand
Hello! It's nice to meet you. Have you decided what vegetables you're going to try to grow this year? Feel free to ask any questions you have. We are all learning from one another.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Ha!!!!!! I recognize that righting style!!!! Hello Thomas!!!!! I also discovered this cite after Muhammed sent me an invite.

You made friends with bears??? Wow that's pretty cool!!! I've managed to make friends with some of our local foxes, they let me get pretty close and they've agreed not to bother my chickens. But I never had the nerve to make friends with bears!!!!

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Glad your doing well.
When one can gain trust from wildlife indeed special kind of friendship.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Absolutely!!! I used to be a wildlife rehabber, and I've made friends with lots of wild animals while nursing them back to help. That is always a very special friendship.