How is your vet?

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
Do you have a good relationship with your vet? Our vet and vet tech are wonderful! They come out when we need them and don't charge an arm and a leg! My brother owns a farm in a different state and doesn't have the same luck with their vet.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
If you're gonna have animals, whether they're pets or livestock, you'd better have a realy good vet. We have a GREAT vet!!! I trust her with all of my animals. She's a wonderful vet and a great surgeon. She has saved the lives of many of my animals. she also gives me great advice on taking care of my animals.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
Our vet is amazing! We have two actually. They are amazing at their jobs. We are actually friends and that helps too. I totally trust the information that they give me. I can't imagine having animals and not liking your vet.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
Our vet offers personalized care to pets and livestock and is always available. We trust and always follow his directions. At times finding the right one can take a while.

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
Our vet is great too. Our first vet wasn't quite so great so we switched. We can call him whenever it is needed and if he doesn't answer he always gets right back to us (for an emergency). It's super important to have the right vet.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
We recently switched vets (for our pets) because we were unhappy with the one we had. Our local vet retired and sold the business to another vet. They jacked the prices on everything and are so impersonal.
Our large animal vet is great! I hope he never retires! His daughter is now coming along so I'm sure she will take over when he does retire.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
We recently switched vets (for our pets) because we were unhappy with the one we had. Our local vet retired and sold the business to another vet. They jacked the prices on everything and are so impersonal.
Our large animal vet is great! I hope he never retires! His daughter is now coming along so I'm sure she will take over when he does retire.
I believe that a good vet is practical about their commitment. Some of them consult for a lot of people and can be unavailable at times because of taking up too much work.