Combines Hydraulic fore and aft reel

tbran

list is $980 US.n for 500 800 is 71373085 About 3 hours to switch out-best estimate. works nice but WATCH OUT if you have plastic pick up reel as teeth are self adjusting to cutterbar. They will adjust down to about 2" in length and you won't even hear the govs open on the engine :) seriously make sure stops are set and reel cannot get into header auger or cutterbar. nice on the go adjust feature to aid in feeding esp in soys

natek

If you are planning to order this option, you may want to have your dealer check on these thru service. I have been told that they were going to update the actuators. I do not know when but I am waiting to get 1 replaced under warranty when they do. Has anyone else had any problems with themIJ

Dan

I'm presuming you guys are talking about the electric fore and aft of the auger header not the hyd. fore and aft of the 600 draper head. I've had no problem with hyd. slide on 600 draper and the only thing on the electric is one side or the other will move some so you have to run to the end of stroke every now and then to resyncronize. Very nice option and eazy to install. Dan