Combines I wanna know

Dan

We knock the roll pin out of the left drum height block and then pull shaft out to the right. Right drive tire needs to be pulled off to make room for shaft removal. Hex shaft system has been working great but a little hard to remove roll pin. Try not to rivet roll pin when removing and it will come out good. Good luck.

Dan

Normally I will find things to be loose on hex. Maybe you could heat plate down as close to hex as possible and then quinch with water to try break the rust. Then soak up both sides of plate with penitrating oil and hope it gets down to rust on hex. Then bump shaft back and forth to get it moving. Best of luck.

alfalfa

Around my place nothings normal and usually nobody else ever heard of it or I am the first one

T__langan

Alfalfa - I am here to unequivically state that you are NOT the only place that weird things happen because they happen here too. We are also told we are the ONlY ones with certain problems and complaints. What a relief it was to read your post and learn that I am not alone. Once had a feed rep fly a national company representative to our farm from New England (we are in WI) because we were the ONlY farm in the WHOlE country who had corn rootworms spontaniously appear in their haylage innoculant! Wouldn't have been a problem but the little critters kept plugging our applicator nozzle! Welcome to the Twilight Zone! Tom langan