Combines Ilnewholland

Ilnewholland

In Reply to: Ilnewholland posted by tr on December 09, 2005 at 14:53:44: Maybe.

Ilnewholland

In Reply to: Ilnewholland posted by Illinois Gleaner on February 13, 2006 at 18:00:09: Hello IG, No I have not got to drive one yet, just sit in them. Everyone that has drove one really talks good about them. I will have to wait a few years for yours to get some hours and then go buy it when you trade. I just can't afford new big tractors. I did buy a new New Holland TSA115 tractor and loader this past summer. I wonder how long till CIH and New Holland get a CVTIJ Seems they are falling behind on that. Where did you trade tractors atIJ How many hours did you have on your 9785IJ I really like mine so I guess it will stay for a time. We will leave for louisville tomorrow night and be there all day Wednsday. Then we will go on to Washington DC for a few days if the weather is okay. Maybe I will see you thereIJ Ilnh

Illinois_Gleaner

I traded at Kuhns in Arthur. It had 580 hours on it. I just made the mistake of driving one of those CVT last fall,if you dont want one ,dont drive one or you will be trading,I thought I got a good deal. Priced around and they beat everyone by 10grand.I really wasnt in the trading mood,but couldnt resist the trade difference,5 yrs newer with the CVT for under 5 thousand a year. I guess I wont see you down there I am going Thursday. IG

Ilnewholland

In Reply to: Re: Re: Ilnewholland posted by Illinois Gleaner on February 13, 2006 at 22:31:48: We still may be around there some Thursday early yet. Will then go out to Washington DC to see the wife aunt and uncle and site seeing. Hope the VP don't shoot usIJ Sounds like you got a good deal. Your old tractor(if I can call it thatIJ) looks good yet. Not a bad price on it, $77,500. Dealer here has a demo DT240a that he may rent out. I may try that this springIJ Or he has a NH TG for rent also.

AGCOfan

CNH does have a version of the CVT in Europe. They just arn't goint to bring it here. least thats what I was told. Take care, Nathan

Case_Farmer

Good... what a great idea....develop a product and don't release it ASAP Use it in a area and monitor it and perfect it shocking....:) I still love the powershift and feel that there smooth enuff

JHEnt

Yep, They have the Styre CVT. Seen pics from Europe in both red and blue paint. But none over here.