Is Meth A Problem Where You Are?

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
It has been many years since there was heavy press about people stealing chemicals from farms to make meth. I don't believe the problem has gone away, so could people chime in and tell us if there is a problem of this type of theft in your area? People in a community will talk about their issues, or lack thereof, but it doesn't go beyond that community very much. This forum might be a good way for people in any given state to tell others in different parts of the country that there is a problem there for the purpose of calling attention to the problem to the people who could help change it for the better.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Honestly I have not heard that it is. I know heroin is, people are dying from bad heroin and overdoses.
I've never heard of anyone having things stolen in our neck of the woods.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
No, I believe most addicts in my area abuse prescription pain pills if the news articles about drug busts and overdoses are any indication. How has your community decided to deal with the issue, Locksmith? When it comes to my area's pain pill crises, the status quo is to pretend that it's not a problem.

Rickinohio

Farm Hand
No, I believe most addicts in my area abuse prescription pain pills if the news articles about drug busts and overdoses are any indication. How has your community decided to deal with the issue, Locksmith? When it comes to my area's pain pill crises, the status quo is to pretend that it's not a problem.
Heroin and meth are everywhere believe it.

Qapla

Qapla

Farm Hand
Watching the TV show LivePD has shown that Meth is a problem nationwide. There is not a weekend that goes by when the show is on they don't find meth when they search people/cars - they haven't covered thefts involved in the making of it ... but, all those people who have it are getting it from somewhere.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
NH in the top 5 last I knew drug problem mostly fentanyl,far as stealing chemicals from farm yet hear about it.

Syd. L

Syd. L

Farm Hand
Holland is Dutch for Hampshire. LOL It's all good.

Farmers and ranchers know to keep their chemicals more secure because of this problem. Years ago thefts happened a lot, but people have wised up and kept their shotguns loaded at the ready as well.