Combines john deere flex on r52

GreaTOne_65

Sure you can, but why would youIJ Depending on the year, every Gleaner head works better than JD's, the JD heads are good woodchuck killers. The JD heads have the least amount of flex on the market. Good luck anyway, and becareful out there! DCW SCMI.

GreaTOne_65

Sure you can, but why would youIJ Depending on the year, every Gleaner head works better than JD's, the JD heads are good woodchuck killers. The JD heads have the least amount of flex on the market. Good luck anyway, and becareful out there! DCW SCMI.

RD

Yes you can I've run them on my gleaners without problem. You can buy a JD cheaper too. The amount of flex is BS if you have your auto header height set right, it doesn't matter wether you have 5" or 7" of flex. You can buy a JD used for half of what you can buy agco used. The adapter isn't cheap but gives you bargaining power at trade time (threat of buying green made my dealer sharpen his pencil! My current combine is green I liked the deal better $$$ and the overhead unload auger is nicer than the elbow type.) I still have my N7 as a back up.