Combines Keepin the vermin off yer wires

Tom

I clean my machinery before putting it away, sprinkle mothballs in the cabs, and have a dozen healthy, well-fed cats watching over everything. I take my cats very seriously since mice did a number on a new M2 20 years ago. I provide heated water, insulated nest boxes and lots of quality cat food in storage buildings. I feel sorry for any mice that wonder in; they dont stand a chance. Did the world come to an end last night at your placeIJ Tom Russell

Silver_Bullet

I agree with Tom, keep it clean and have some cats around. Tried not having cats once, and in six months we were about over run with mice.

Coug_Fan

"Just One Bite" bars work alot better than Dcon. Never had much luck with the Dcon. Where Mac Tech lives you can find it at PGG in either Milton-Freewater or Pendleton. I also keep about 5 cats around with a self feeder in the barn full of food. The cats will take care of the outer area around the buildings.

T__langan

Sounds like you're running the finest cat house this side of the Rockies - and you say MN is the state where nothing is allowed!

tbran

Everyone used to ask me if I knew what moth balls smelled like; I told them "no, I've never been able to get my big nose between those little leggs to sniff........

Tom

Hey Tom, Is that why all these drunks wander into the yard asking if this is the placeIJ Tom Russell

Hog_Rider

Best I've found is rapping a min. of 14" tall roof flashing around the tires. Going on 3 years never seeing a sign of a mouse yet.