Combines late Model 300 w heads Anyone interestedIJ

FarmerTom

more details please, cabIJ, dieselIJ, quik-tach headerIJ, tire sizeIJ, 3 spd trannyIJ, finger reelIJ, serial numbersIJ, priceIJ Tom at farmers@nbnet.nb.ca thanks

Doc_Holiday

Cab has pressurizer and heater(no air) 225 slant 6 Chrysler gas engine quik-tach 18.4X26 front, 7.50X18 rear 3 speed combine has factory grain tank extension on it flex head is a later model 1859 with a love bar attachment Pickup reel has a Dakon (Dakota Iron Company out of Sioux Falls SD)sticker on it however it was made by McDon, with plastic snap in teeth (still availble) Combine serial number 19445 I don't have the header serial numbers handy, I can get them and post if nessisary. Combine is located close to Sioux Falls South Dakota Price is open, have a look and make me a offer. I can email pics if your interested. Thanks! Doc

Doc_Holiday

No problem Tom! To tell you the truth I have never seen a 300 Diesel up in my area, I didn't even know there was such a thing. It might not hurt to give the MF dealer in Tyndall SD a call. Scorpiks Inc. 1-800-284-9104 Talk to Randy or Rodney, these guys have a ton of MF stuff on their lots and I think probably know where every MF combine in the midwest is right now...lol Maybe they can point you in the right direction. Good luck Doc