Combines My 1 st gleaner suggestions for maximum performanceIJ

natek

Go to the Gleaner Upgrade page and read the information on the p3 processor, combine and headers. This will give you a good start. If you are new to Gleaners I am sure it will raise a lot of questions. You will not need all of the upgrades for your new machine that are listed. Then get back on this site and talk to us some more. We will be sure your are ready for harvest with your new Meaner Gleaner!!!!!

Dan

If you got a newer than '97 machine the shocks for feeder will allready be on and they are a must. Third helical from gearbox must be extended over corner of feeder opening. Helicals must be chromed for your edible beans. All forward cylinder bars and extended to discharge. Extended bars to discharge is still just a option from factory and is a must. Special notes on edible beans is not on Nates' upgrade page so I will touch on them hear. If edible beans are super dry you will need to pull paddles off of front accelerator roll to prevent throwing them down as fast. If clean grain auger is damaging beans you will need to gain some clearance between flighting and trough. Also clean grain is turning very fast and may need to be slowed to prevent bean damage. We can fix you up with the pulley and belt to slow up clean grain. Any questions just go ahead and ask.