Need suggestions! Vacation

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
My husband and I want to travel to a beach out of the United States. We have been to Punta Cana and that was amazing. We want all inclusive too. Anyone been anywhere that you loved?

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
I had a blast in Cancun. The beaches are beautiful. Just make sure to avoid the dates when colleges typically go on spring break because it's a popular destination and it gets crowded.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
We would definitely only go to an adults-only resort. Having said that, most are 18 and older (with lots of college age kids). Cancun is on the list. A friend is in Aruba right now.

Ranchito

Ranchito

I don't know what your budget is but I have stayed at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Nuevo Vallarta twice and it's awesome. The restaurants are spot on and elegant. That said, I have seen kids under 18 there.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
The state of Maine very nice beaches.

Qapla

Qapla

Farm Hand
Just don't go to any beaches in Italy right now.

I am not familiar with any beaches outside the US - but I hear the ones in Costa Rica are nice.

Toymaker

Farm Hand
Costa Rica is nice, lots of English speakers and relatively safe and afforable.

Dominican Republic as well.

Rickinohio

Farm Hand
My husband and I want to travel to a beach out of the United States. We have been to Punta Cana and that was amazing. We want all inclusive too. Anyone been anywhere that you loved?
Your going on vacation out of the us with this virus going around I'd rethink that one

Homestead Hustle

Homestead Hustle

Farm Hand
There are many beautiful beaches around the world. When were you looking to travel? You may want to wait a little while. Right now isn't the best time to be traveling with the coronavirus. Maybe you could go in summer or fall when things calm down?

Rickinohio

Farm Hand
There are many beautiful beaches around the world. When were you looking to travel? You may want to wait a little while. Right now isn't the best time to be traveling with the coronavirus. Maybe you could go in summer or fall when things calm down?
I heard China had some beautiful beaches check it out