Neighbor and their chickens

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
Oh my goodness... our neighbor just got new chick's. They are so cute. My wife and children are now begging me to get baby chick's. We already have chickens! Darn neighbors!

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
They're cute right now, but baby chicks quickly grow up. I say visit with the neighbor's to satisfy that itch and enjoy your fresh eggs at home from your fully grown chickens.

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
Yeah, don't they see how ugly the grown chickens are? Ha ha... have them take care of the coops and see if they want more chicks. That just might do the trick.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
I like the idea of having the children do more with the chickens that we do have. They loved to help when they were chicks, not so much now. Great idea!!

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
Oh now that is funny! So they think the chicks are cute but not the chickens. I would think that making them work with the chickens might curb their want for babies. Darn those neighbors!

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
The kids have stepped up and have been helping more. They love picking up the eggs each day. I agree that chickens aren't cute, but they are an easy animal to have around the farm.