New field update

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
We worked the new-to-us field this past week. We dug out a bunch of rocks, tilled it up and grabbed some soil samples. This is the field that we are going to try to do a town community garden in. We had a lot of help for the local people. It was great to see the kids out there too.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
It is a noble initiative, and it is encouraging to hear that the local people participated. We hope to do the same here, and we hope to borrow a leaf once your project is complete.

TammiT

TammiT

Farm Hand
That is great news!! I think community gardens are great! Are you having people bring all kinds of vegetables and having their own area or bring whatever and work on all of the gardens?

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
I wish I had the land to do this. I've always thought that community gardens were a great idea! I hope everyone works hard and that the garden is a success.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
Awesome news! It was gorgeous this weekend. We worked in our flower beds. I really hope we don't get anymore snow!

Be sure to tell us how your communal garden is.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
We are letting people have their own section and we also have a big section for anyone. We are kind of new to this so we will see how it goes. It's kind of like we are giving back to our community.

Thyme Flies By

Thyme Flies By

Farm Hand
I'm glad to hear that it's going well and I appreciate the update. I wish you well and hope your community has a bountiful harvest.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
That's great news! I really hope that it is a success! We have thought about doing this but I'm not sure we have the time we would need. I wish you luck though, keep us updated please.