Combines new machines

nod

It is the same one that is a problem with the '02s. No engine horsepower and deere has not rectified the problem. All '02 sts owners and 20 series tractors owners are aware of this, just as well as deere. Actually I can't beleive you have not heard of this and even more that JD is not making prospective buyers aware of it and are selling a product that they know is defective right off the line. I am a proud owner of a 9750STS 2002 that niether the JD Dealer or The John Deere Company will take back. They are lemons and all who know does not want to be stuck with it. Paid 150,000.00 has less then 100 seperator hours on it which two thirds of was put on by Deere technicians trying to fix it, now I can't get 80,000.00 out of it. There is not a John Deere dealer in the country that will take it in on trade no matter what the price. New Holland is offering a decent deal...........

Wheat_Reaper

This year we ran 4 brand new 20 series 4wds and we didnt have any power issues with them, and we have over 600 hours on them so far. They were putting out lots of power. We were impressed with them.

Seen_the_Green_light

Hey, Nod if you really want to get ride of that combine that bad that you will sell it for 80K let me know I buy it in a heartbeat seriously post a reply if you are interested.

make0905

hi I am from Austria and also getting an STS but the European which is called 9880. How much did yours cost once again and which header do you useIJ we are expecting oures in the next 3 weeks! We had a CAT 480 since 1997 and got 90000 for it! so we had to pay 105000 and gave the old one away! grettings from Austria! Marcus

Ilnewholland

I went to a AFX 8010 combine demo last week and if I remember what the sales guy said I will tell you. A 7010 is in the works but has to have 30% more capacity than the 2388 has with the AFX rotor before they release it. A new 2388 with the AFX rotor could cut just as good as a 7010 could. So more testing is going on the 7010 and should be here sometime next year. Sounds like the 2388 and 2366 will be around for some time, till 2006 or so. The 8010 is a awsome combine but is a little big for most of us. A more affortable combine you askIJ I don't think nobody is going to build one of those any time soonIJ That would be nice. Ilnh