NY Governor

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Has anyone been watching the news? What a shame... Governor Cuomo is in a big pot of "disgusting hurt" right now. I really hope that criminal charges are sought against him. What a sad time for NYers.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
It is a sad time for NYers, and I'm a NYer. Cuomo should resign, or else he'll be impeached. What he has done cannot be tolerated.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I feel sorry for his daughters especially. It's just sad for them. I believe the accusations are true and that he should step down. Cuomo isn't Matt Gaetz or Donald Trump. The same predatory behavior that flies in one circle, won't fly in another. He should know better.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
I couldn't agree more, Cuomo should resign - but he won't. He is still denying it. He actually showed a slideshow of him touching faces and kissing people as he denied the accusations again.
This, along with how poorly he handled the nursing home situation during the pandemic should be enough to impeach him.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
@Holii, it looks like he's finally stepped down, and I'm so glad to hear it! I think after having Trump as president, lots of women and men have begun standing up to sexual harassment and abuse of power. Predatory behavior isn't okay. It doesn't matter which political party it is or which gender committed the crime - it's just plain wrong!

Now if only something could be done about Kavanaugh, Trump, Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, and Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
I was surprised to see that he is resigning - in 13 days now. I think that the threat of impeachment scared him. I really hope that criminal charges are looked at. It's a sick world for sure.
I don't know much about our new Governor. She said she's ready to take office.