Combines P3 star s

gamaman

I tried finding used P3's from every salvage yard I could find with no luck early last fall. I ended up getting new from my dealer. I'm satisfied with the performance of my N6 after the mods. How much that particular part of the update helped is hard to say. My own opinion is that it is a significant factor. If you're not in a hurry like I was, maybe some salvage yard can fill your request if you put in an order and wait. Good luck!

tj

I think we have several good ones left over from building enclosed rotors. You can email me with your requirements.

t_leslie

we have an early r62 in our salavage line, the combine had a hydro fire, not much left to salavage, but i don't think the rotor or cylinder was damaged, i would sell the stars if you are interested, we get 50% of new email if you are interested, shippin from texas might be IJIJIJIJIJIJIJ

PETE

I installed the P3 stars this fall in my N6 along with replacing the reverse bars with forward,stacking the helicals (flat),and cutting every other wire out of the last four rows of the concave(old style). I now have more capacity, cleaner grain sample,and less horsepower demand on the motor. It was well worth the time, effort and money spent.

acre_eater

Thanks for your help. He has decided to do most of the mod's