Combines possibley available for 99 wheat runIJ

tbran

Hi moose! Really glad to have you here on the Gleaner help page. Are you the same moose that made the post string on the silver seeders vs those perfect casesIJ If so we apologize for our stupidity. We try to overlook the simple design of those hot case machines made even simpler by avoiding things like complicated variable speed header drives for all these years. I don't run a custom operation but if I ever do I will certainly remember your name. In the meantime you might make contact with the Dale Carnegie crew traveling around. They will give you some good refs. You might also take the helpful operating tip of avoiding those bad little women in those MADD crews around the countryside. Stay away from those DAMM (drunks against mad mothers) groups in the meantime also; they will not get you far in this world no matter what they promise. Finally, we will be praying for you. Good luck. Your case is not unique.

T__langan

Moose, I am sure there are many folks here on Gleaner Talk show that know of someone needing help with the wheat run. BUT, seeing as how you would probably fall asleep at the wheel of a combine with a hopper large enough to go all the way around a big wheat field instead of having to dump every minuite or two with a red combine, we will decline to give you any names of Gleaner operators for your own safety. Besides, Gleaner cup holders don't hold beer cans as well as CaseIH cup holders - you wouldn't feel at "home"! You see, we care about everyone here on the Silver side of the fence! Bottoms up!!