Rain and more rain

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
It has been a soggy mess here for about a week. I love the rain and it is helping the soil in our communal garden. Anyone else getting a lot of rain?

ARC55

ARC55

Farm Hand
Are you hogging all the rain, @Gordyg? Here, the sky keeps turning dark and the clouds roll in, but it only sprinkles a little before letting up. It's been about three weeks since we've had significant rain.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
It's been raining here in upstate New york for the past 2 days. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, too. I'm not complaining, either!

Gaming John

Gaming John

It has been a soggy mess here for about a week. I love the rain and it is helping the soil in our communal garden. Anyone else getting a lot of rain?
I'm over here in Wisconsin and I've been losing out on alot of working hours because of the rain. Everytime it has rained I'm told that I'm not allowed to operate there agitation boat. It's said.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
It has been rainy here too and I'm tired of it. Beautiful today and supposed to rain tomorrow through Thursday morning. I know we need the rain but it would be nice to go outside and not get wet.

More Green

More Green

Farm Hand
Dry as a bone out here. When drought conditions are common, you improvise as much as you can.

I do love the rain though. The smell is the best.