Combines Rigid Bar Wanted

T__langan

New2Gleaner - The dealer that we traded our old R50 with still has our old 315 rigid head as far as I know. It would be perfect for your situation. Dealer is located in central (approx.) Wisconsin. The head is set up correctly to fit the 40's thru 52's (narrow throat) and also has the updated reel drive (uses combine hyd vs. head mounted pump). You wouldn't need that anyhow but could remove it and sell the kit to someone who does. The head was always shedded while we owned it and had a good, solid pan with no dents or rust. Email me at the address above for details if you're interested. Take care-

New2Gleaner

Thanks Tom, and I'll keep that in mind! I'm going to wait and see what response I get, both from this board AND from several dealers I've contacted. I can't believe how difficult it is to find a decent 15' rigid. My local AGCO dealer told me that just 5 or 6 years ago, he had close to half a dozen of them laying around his yard. The one your talking about sounds like a very good one, and probably will warrant the drive to Wisconsin. My combine is new and I seem to get 10 years out of a combine, so I want something very decent.