Combines rotor

Farmer_Ed

Could you possibly be talking about the Gordon Rotor BarsIJ! http:__www.harvesting.com_combine_case-ih_index.htm

tj

One of our dealers had a rotor modified for rasp type bars at the KC show. These have a straight bar. Go to our webpage at www.stjohnwelding.com and click on rotors modified for rasp bars. We've done abour 80 rotors of various models (mostly IH -- patent pending) and all operators have been well pleased with the results. Or, email for more info, etc. Hope this is some help.

greg

I had the rotor there at K.C. It is modified by St. John Welding,( I am a dealer for them) These have been working VERY successfully--- if you would like for me to send you another packet on it,feel free to e-mail me at gwill@holtonks.net

gms

Im parting mine out and the roter is good I am located in mid minnesota email is stem 525@aol

BJN

Church Farm Supply at Barrie has a standard rotor. 705-458-0870 Ask for Hugh.

Hog_Man

Maybe I should sell mine also. There could be alot of them on the market this year.

sidekick

No offense here,but how much can one be worthIJStars and shaft aren't high maintainence.Wouldn't the bars be their only valueIJMay have more value to Terry at St.Johns for building his enclosed rotors,then maybe notIJIJ!!!