Tractor pull

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
As many people know, I own many Farmall tractors. Well I have one souped up and I'm going to try my hand at a tractor pull at the end of June. I'm sure I won't win, as I have no idea really how to do it. Anyone else do these?

Digger

Digger

Golden Chicken
That's cool. It's been a while since I've taken the kids to one. I need to look into that because they had a blast last time. I'll have to tell them that I "know" someone on the inside, @Farmallh. I wish you tons of luck at your event.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
I've never been, but I want to wish you good luck. I hope you out pull the competition! How did you get into tractors anyway?

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
We go to tractor pulls every year but I have never pulled in one. I've got a cousin who pulls. He loves it! Good luck!! I'm sure you will do great.

BarkerB

BarkerB

Farm Hand
How cool! I did drive a friend's tractor in a pull when I was younger. We do go watch the antique tractor pulls each year. Good luck! Let us know how you make out.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
Awesome! How much money did you have to put into your tractor to get it ready to make it a pulling tractor? I often wondered about that, what it takes to make it that way. Good luck!

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Well I was adding money over the last few years so I don't really have a total. It was a bit but not a crazy amount.
The pull I'm going to is antique tractors.
I've got some great advice, like wiggle here and there for a few extra inches!