Valentine's Day Plans?

MartyR

Farm Hand
What are you guys doing for Valentine's Day? Any plans in the works? I know some people don't celebrate it, but my wife and I usually go all out and take a trip. It's the perfect time of year to do so since it's before planting season. The pandemic has thrown a huge wrench in our plans this year though.

Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
I think it's sweet that you guys take a trip to celebrate the day. It's too bad that it isn't working out this time. Maybe you could go camping or something like that instead. My husband and I have taken a lot of car rides since the pandemic took over our lives. It does the trick for the time being.

naykid

naykid

Farm Hand
Going to visit my wife's grave. It will be 20 years tomorrow. Stroke at age 46, took 6 hours and she was gone. If you love someone don't wait till tomorrow to tell them.

MartyR

Farm Hand
Going to visit my wife's grave. It will be 20 years tomorrow. Stroke at age 46, took 6 hours and she was gone. If you love someone don't wait till tomorrow to tell them.
I'm very sorry to hear that. It must've been tough. Heck, I'm sure it's still tough. I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix it for you somehow. Camping in the woods together doesn't sound like such a letdown now.

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
If you love someone don't wait till tomorrow to tell them.
Thanks for the reminder. I've been getting irritated with my husband lately. He gave me flowers this morning and I was a bit short with him. I'm getting offline to tell him I love him. And I do. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Talk about her here if it helps.

pseag

pseag

Farm Hand
I'm cooking dinner tonight, giving my wife the night off. Actually my parents took the children for the night. So we are staying in, I'm cooking and then we will watch a movie.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
We aren't going out tonight, too much virus out there. We are binge watching Yellowstone and we are ordering in. I did get my wife and my mom flowers. Roses for my wife and tulips for my mom.