What do you do for fun?

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
Most of us never leave the farm during the growing season unless a reliable helper is available. All farmers deserve a vacation! Traveling and exploring new destinations is my preference. White water rafting is on my bucket list. How do you spend time away from the farm?

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
Before the pandemic hit I used to drag my husband out square dancing every now and then. He's actually pretty good at it. I've never been white water rafting, but it sure looks like fun.

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
White water rafting is on my list this year too. It looks so fun but I bet tiring too. I bet I will end up falling out of the raft!
We like to take day trips every couple of weeks. We go to antique stores, local state parks, our favorite water hole and on motorcycle rides.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
Square dancing makes me think of grade school and gym class. It sounds fun though!
We went white water rafting last year, it was a blast!
In the summer we like to Yak (go kayaking) and hike our woods. We also visit with other farming families.

Nora

Nora

Farm Hand
I like to read and knit. I don't think these old bones could handle whitewater rafting, but I bet it's a ton of fun. Just be careful, will ya?

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
Square dancing makes me think of grade school and gym class.
It is kind of lame if I'm being honest, but honey, that's the only dancing I can get him to do. Sometimes beggars can't be choosers, you know?