Recipes What to do with ham and turkey

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
So we went a little crazy with all the food we have been cooking for the last week. What in the world should I do with all of this leftover ham and turkey? We are getting sick of sandwiches!

ARC55

ARC55

Farm Hand
Do you have a way to dry it out? If so, you could find a great recipe and make jerky out of it. That stuff lasts for ages and it's great for camping and hiking.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
My wife makes a mean macaroni and cheese (with ham). She also makes a great ham soup (broth, vegetables, ham and noodles). She makes these every time we have leftovers. She freezes both too so we can have either whenever we want.

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
Make some turkey and ham dumplings. That meal will stick to your ribs. You could also turn it into a casserole. Cheese and breadcrumbs make everything taste better.

Gardenry

Farm Hand
You could make ravioli with it. Or better yet, fry it up with a nice crispy like you do to make cutlets. I wish I had your problem. I didn't make as much ham as I should've. I made just enough for two meals, but not enough to have an abundance of leftovers. I have serious regrets now.

Shelbii

Shelbii

Farm Hand
I was going to say to freeze it and pull it out later when you aren't sick of it. Fried ham and eggs is a favorite for us.
@Gardenry can you share the recipe for the ravioli? Would you use ham or turkey? It sounds delicious!