Combines WTB 860 8570

smokin_j

have 1986 v8 hydro 860 9122 flex, 12' belt pick-up 1163 corn head 2200hrs on machine 4wd 30.5 front's new chrome bars 20 hr,s ago, new walkers last fall this machine is MINT you will not find a cleaner one in s.w. ontario just finished 300 ac. of wheat , not a stop. sch knife, pro drive and crary air reel as well as air foil sieve 1st and 3rd. if you realy want a 860 this is the one. $40,000 firm with heads

smokin_j

located near ripley ,ont. near walkerton, don,t know if you are still interested in a well done machine. burnt to a crisp doing flax last week, don,t know the cause. engine comp. insurance paid o.k. loking at 9790 at dealer close buy or maybe, 2388. sick of getting raped by agco for parts going to a new machine case or maseyIJIJIJIJIJ they both cost too much. but hey only live once right . or maybe at todays fuel prices get the binder and the thrashing machine out. cause I am sick to death of working for dick all, anyway have a good harvest all. hope 2.30 corn and 6.25 soys keep all you guys happy and making your pmts. on time cause I know I own all my land and I cant make a go at it . if all farmers are so stupid and not band togather to demand a price for our comodities that actuly make a profit then have fun while I get my 8-5 job and spend 2 weeks holidays a year in europe or florida or IJIJIJIJIJIJ farmers need farmers and I hope all you get the message before it,s too late bigger is better demise. happy farming assholes.

Mlappin

There seems to be only one way to farm these days, spend 20 to 30 years making money in something else, sell out then use all the money to start farming or marry money as did the new guy who is trying to rent ground out from under us left and right. Then a second guy who is trying to rent ground from under us had a small chain of grocery stores and invested wisely in stock market when it was still quite profitable. Both guys have a new this and a new that, but from what I have seen this year they aren't even going to come close to breaking even. Am tired of hearing the talk in town about one or the other just bought a new this or that and why don't we have one. Is all right though, these two guys aren't the first ones to try to steal ground out from under us, and they will be going the way of the first 3 or 4 guys who tried the same. One day will be going to their auctions when they finally either give up or spend all the money they made before they started farming. Just remember the age old story of the tortoise and the hare. Really ain't so much how fast you go, just be realistic and don't give up. If yah listen to the expertsIJIJIJ, prices off anything goes in cycles that seem to work opposite off each other, crop price down, input price up, is supposed to go the other way eventually though. Anyways am done venting for now, going to go and mow the last of hay so it can rain somemore.