Your season so far?

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
My flowers are coming along nicely. That's the main crop that I sell, so I'm happy about that. I also sell fresh vegetables when I have them, and my asparagus is doing good, but everything else seems to be growing slowly. Of course, it doesn't help that I check several times a day. Maybe I'm making the plants shy by staring at them so much.

Charli

Farm Hand
It's funny that you check everything several of times a day. We don't do that. Well, we are watering everything twice a day (because of the heat). Our flowers are doing wonderful and our other vegetable plants are doing great.

Gordyg

Gordyg

Farm Hand
It's still way too early to tell for my grapes. The new ones are coming along just fine (vines).
Our community garden is looking nice so far.

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
My cucumbers are a bust. I was away from home, and I guess the cucumber beetles took that as their signal to go to town on my cucumbers. I can't really complain though since everything else is ticking right along. My tomatoes are particularly prolific this year.

Patric

Farm Hand
We have had those pesky cucumber beetles too. We did catch them early on and sprayed. Our garden is looking pretty decent so far. Nothing is ready to pick but it is getting close.

vincenzosassone

Farm Hand
Maybe I'm making the plants shy by staring at them so much.
No, no, just wait, this is the best joke I have heard today. I can't stop laughing.
Anyway, I think it's just normal that during summer your crops are growing slower...

Ecohugger

Ecohugger

Farm Hand
Jokes aside, you might be right that plants are growing slower these days. The temperature has been higher compared to previous years, that it's not surprising crops are being affected.

vincenzosassone

Farm Hand
There is an extreme heat throughout the entire world I guess. Besides that, we had cold days and very hot days, my tomatoes aren't fine...

Ecohugger

Ecohugger

Farm Hand
There is an extreme heat throughout the entire world I guess.
The increasing temperature and sudden heat waves make me curious about how crop production in different countries will be affected. It's a scary thought that it's a possible factor that can cause a food shortage.

vincenzosassone

Farm Hand
The increasing temperature and sudden heat waves make me curious about how crop production in different countries will be affected. It's a scary thought that it's a possible factor that can cause a food shortage.
Let's hope better...