Your weather

Birdie

Golden Chicken
What's your weather been like this month? At the moment it's incredibly hot and humid, but last week I had to cover some of my plants because it got so cold at night. There have been huge swings in temps lately.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Been over week since last snowstorm reach 70's several times for us,should be safe to prep the garden for planting this weekend.

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
Here in Estonia we got rain almost every day. And it has been very windy as well. The weather is quite fluctuating. There were some snow but not much. I don’t like this weather honestly.

More Green

More Green

Farm Hand
It is going to be very windy all day. And dry. Temperatures are about 5 degrees below normal. I wish there was a bit more humidity in the air, but all in it's pretty nice right now.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Finally getting some nice late spring weather might get taste summer weather Friday.

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
Don’t feel like summer but I’m fine with that. I hope it will become warmer later, in June. Though usually the hottest is in July, which is a bit too hot for me.

RichZ

Chocolate Milk Cow
Last week it was in the 90's here in upstate New York. Today it's in the 50's. Summer was over before it began.

Homestead Hustle

Homestead Hustle

Farm Hand
The weather here is pretty nice right now. It's supposed to be in the 70s this week. In my opinion, this is the perfect weather to be outside in.

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
Summer is coming! I like summer more than winter. So it’s good for me. Hopefully it won’t get too hot or humid in July. I hate the feeling of my skin melting.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
Last couple morning low 30's with light frost,highs low 60's my kind of weather. :)