Combines Yield Monitor

R

I have had very good luck with an Ag leader 2000 Yield monitor. I would suggest using the new moisture unit.

NHD

Ag leader is by far the best.Get one of the latest models. You'll like it.

KFl

I don`t want to start a war here,,,,,,this is only my 2 cents....I just ordered my last combine without a yeild monitor,I think if you were to put scales on your buggy and a acre meter in your combine you would have far more acurate weights. Unless your in perfect conditions all the time the monitor will plug with garbage and won`t give you an acuarate reading,you will get it all calibrated and then change varietys of corn and it won`t give you an acurate reading.....i think they have a long way to go before they get one that works right in all conditions.I think their just a five thousand dollar acre meter.And you can get a care meter for 300 bucks!

scooter

AGlEADER 3000 No doubt. Greenstar helped themselves, but still has problems on hills. The Al has been around since 1993 and has more mobility between units

scooter

P.S. John Deere tried to acquire rights to Al, but Al Myers would not give them exclusive rights and they backed away. Open platforms is very important in this

turbored

We are installing the Agleader PF3000 complete with GPS and a flash card for $7285.00. Note that this is a beacon system for differential correction.

scooter

Make sure you buy a gps which is WAAS ready- unless you are very close to a coast guard station. Starlink has some decent products as well as Ag leader ( trimble based ). I run Satlock, not bad. Software look at EasiMap. This is Ted Macy's new program and he is more or less the guru of ag gis. He left Agris and JD and started his own company called mapshots. I think you will find Ted's reputation is stellar in the industry and his support time is first rate. Everyone seems to be talking about it. Check newagtalk.com in the precision ag area.

Charlie

I've had good luck with a neighbors 2366 using a $300 dollar garmin receiver. Average difference between it and a starlink in the same field has been 8 ft. Close enough considering the head size.