Combines Yield Monitor

tracks

there were several updates of the software within the box and one of the first ones fixed the file deletion problem. If you press the MEM key it should give you the option to erase all loads. If it doesn't give you this option than you have the original software in the box. Can't help you after that.

larryNCKS

This one is designed to handle them. As has been said the MEM key should give the option to delete all loads. There should be a further option to keep or delete fields.

larryNCKS

Ed, I have one of these factory installed in a 2188. I have the version 6.02 microchip, which I believe to be latest one offered for this particular system. If you don't have that chip yours may operate differenlty, but as tracks and I have said, there is a fairly easy way to delete old data. Now, as to your DG questions. The DG should remain constant. If it does not it indicates loss of comunication with the GPS satellites and_or beacon tower. This could be caused by a number of things. The two most common are loss of signal strength from the source or noise interference from an alternator, electric motor or other component on the machine.

JWK

Tried to email you.....got it back....I will share with you info on YM....JWK