Combines How to lower high hours

larry

Where are you locatedIJ I want to know so I don't get the shaft when you decide to sell them. If you want the hours to decrease, park them in the shed and leave them there. As they age the current hours won't seem so high. I'm exasperated that anyone should even ask such an immoral (if not illegal) question here!

Rookie

I aggree. I hope the next piece of equipment you buy is tampered with by your fellow crooks.

Firetruck

I agree with you 100% larry. Just remember KCH,what goes around,comes around!

wally

It's easy! Just call your local or state district attorney and ask them for the free step-by-step directions! They'll be glad to take care of fine people like you!

Jamer

I know how, I've done it for repair purposes, and I'll be d*mned if I'd ever share the information with anyone that would use it in such a way. Do you sell used cars on the sideIJ

riceman

On the 1997 model 9600s Johndeere would not even sell me one of the 50th anniversary stickers on the side of the combine. I wanted it to hang on the wall in my toy room. Said theat people have been known to put them on older combines and sell them as new ones. Same thing goes for the deere planters, a 7000 can become a 7340 with a few minutes of "woork" if you can call cheating work. Buyer beware!!!

erb

If I ever buy anything that has hours_miles 'adjusted' they will be taken to the cleaners and it will be made quite public what that person is upto. Surely you know how much work your are doing and have costed it all out so you know what the thing is worth when you've done with itIJ