Combines How to lower high hours

larry

All I want to say is you are dead wrong about this hypocrite . . . and I don't believe I made any kind of statement that entitles you to that kind of judgement. The initiator of this thread did make a statement that deserved the responce given by all of us hypocrites. You're more than welcome to check out my serial numbers at any time!

beet

what was the IJ.May be that guy needs a couple of tractors with lOW hours on them to pull his grain buggys. but maybe the idiot does not use buggys thats why he has the high hours on the combines

ClIPPER

I KNOW THAT AT ONE TIME YOU COUlD BUY THAT DECAl BECAUSE I KNOW A HARVESTER THAT DID PUT THE DECAl ON AN OlDER MACHINE TO MAKE IT MATCH HIS OTHER TWO. I REAllY DON'T THINK HE WAS TRYING TO BE DECEPTIVE, JUST KNOWING THE MAN, HE JUST WANTED HIS MACHINES TO MATCH. lAST TIME I TAlKED TO HIM HE HAD OVER 6000 HRS ON THAT PARTICUlAR 9600 SO AT A SAlE I WOUlD THINK THAT THE HOURS WOUlD CONTROl THE PRICE

riceman

My dealer is just about to make me cry. Pay so much and still get no help in getting one of those decals.

Deerebines

riceman I told ya I could get ya one. Although.......they sure in the heck ain't giving it away. Perhaps you want to buy a couple dozen of them from me........then turn around and sell them to the fellow's that have the 96 modelsIJIJIJIJ I think your dealer is giving you the runaround though about telling deere he's got a wrecked one and having to give serial numbers. Mine never said word one about doing that. Ah well......another dilemma in the quest for a fine deere collection. let me know if you still want the decal or not. Won't be a problem getting it. Deerebines

BOSS_351

The statement about the 1600 serie's having the hour meter's that could have possibly been CHANGED is a good one. There was a lot of these model's imported over here to Australia that only had the low hours tag put on them, around the 500 to 600 hour's, and they had the wear on the feeder house of what looked more in the line of 1500 hour's.Although some had the wear covered up with a bit of good welding and some ordinary paint job!!. The importer said that these machine's had all come from where the Custom Cutter's have abrasive soil's in their crop's. I guess the purchaser of these machine's would have to make his or her own judgement of which was the truth. This was not only CIH machines, the other makes all had low hour's as well, guess some of you fellow's over there,do turn your machine's around with low hour's but surley not all of you do.And also our taxe's over here are around the