Combines 8780XP

• Thread starter SilverTurnedGreen
  • Start date

shucks

Thanks to everyone for your comments.I do value and respect them.Seriously considering a demo this fall,Although it may cause neighbors to drive their pickups into roadside ditches as they look to see what I`m up to. You see I`m in Case and JD country! Sure wish it would rain. Thanks again, Shucks

ferge

Just learned that the new Massey is going to be at the Clay County Fair in Iowa and then on to the Farm Progress Show.

hv_user

I purchased 8780 in 2000 and harvest mostly wheat. I am almost done for this year, and will have close to 1000 seperater hours on it. I run it most of the time and it is a pleasure to drive, service and does a great job. This combine has a hillside kit on it and running in steep hills puts alot of extra strain on thigs. This combine handles it well. I would put this combine in the field with any of them. PS If you see this FERGE hope things are going well

hv_user

That is a great machine and good luck. Mine is a 2002 8780xp at it does a good job. If you have trouble with the engin fan belt let me know and I will tell you what you need to do.

northernfarmer

Guy: congrats on your purchase, I'd love a 8780xp..Where did you get it from, might be interested in your 8570...any info would be welcome.....Neil

J

I made the same jump 4 years ago and have been very satisfied with the XP. If the machine is taken care of will give lots of hours.