Combines case ih alerts

mac

We have a 1680 that breaks cobs over the grates and no matter what we do we still get cobs in the grain tank. Has anyone ever heard of a differnt grate setup other than the one caseih offers.Thank you

JWK

I went to town to sign up for the farm bill. First I ate at McDonald's and I selected one of there full menus. When I went to the FSA office I ask them if I could SUPER SIZE option n4. Just a good laugh. JWK

sask_ih_runner

I am sure most here know about the hydrostat drive coupler

Clutch

The Rotary air screen has had a mod come out for the plugging radiator!If the new mod didnt do anything to stop the chaff and silk from coming in What do you do nextIJ

CASE

AMP lIGHT STAYING ON SWITCH SYSTEM TO DElCO INSTAllED NEW RElAY STIll AMP lIGHT COME TO FIND OUT NEW RElAY WAS NO GOOD AlSO HAD TO REVESE WIRES ON RElAY BECAUSE TO FIND OUT THEY REVERSE THE RElAY SWITCH WIREING SO AlWAYS DOUBlE CHECK NEW PARTS !!!!!!!!!!!

od

i have a 2188, spec rotor, large wire concave.in trashy corn i have rotor loss. retarding vanes over grates helps some.my question is-would i get better separation by replacing some or all of the 8 straight sweep bars in the rear with spiked rasp barsIJ and if i pull concave wires will i notice more pods in the tank in tough beansIJif so that would be out.

JDSales

I am a John Deere salesmen from Il trading fo 2 of these beast they are loaded and have 2212 corn heads 2020 flex plats and were used over half the season if any one is interested my number is 1-217-242-9600

redtornado

has anyone had any problems with the field lights shutting offIJ Got one that the lights (all of them) will shut off and if you wait a little bit, or usually shut the switch off for a little bit then they will work again til the next time. Is this a circuit breaker problem or a ground problemIJ Any ideasIJ

HDl

It's my first CIH combine and I'm looking at 2166 or 2366 and might possibly include 2188 or 2388 need some advice on the different combines and which one would be the best to own and gives less problems and where is a great place anywhere in the midwest or plains states to look for a great used combine.