Combines case ih alerts

pork

includes axle extensions ladder extension rims and tires 18.4 38 80%

farmerb

I have seen this discussed before but can't remember the remedy. Getting lots of bean stems plugging my airjet chaffer. 1660 with standard rotor 620 rpm's,concave set on 2(app 1_2" at pinch point)large wire concave with cover plates every other wire removed, key stock grates with disrupters, paddle fan running 910. Any help appreciated as cleaning this chaffer every 2 hrs is not fun.

slates

Anyone have provlems with drive wheel rims welds breaking. Both have done so on 1680 and is obviosly a factory fault. Any recalls or alertsIJ

batman

- rotor leeking dust and getting out of balance - elevator tentioning rod, breaks at bottom of gusset - engine coolant and oil leaks - engine coolant tank to small for expantion leaks out overflow - gromet in grain tank by vertical auger can come out and leak grain and also belting around top of grain elevator inside hopper leaks grain - rotor front bearing bolts come loose - grain leaking bottom of feeder house at hinge - rethreasher paddles can rub on inside bolts, need propper spacers on shaft to keep center - crossbar in feeder house in front of drive sprockets breaks off

farmEd

We're running an IC 1620 w_1020 bean head. We seem to be getting a lot of dirt building up underneath cutting head . It's affecting floating head operation. Jamming bar that adjust auto height. has anyone run into this problemIJ

FarmED

Hydraulics shut down, nothing works until combine is turned off than back on. Has anyone run into a simular problemIJ

FarmED

We're running a IC 1620 with a 1020 bean head. We've been having a problem with the bean straw not spreading . It collects on the rear axle and falls off in big clumps. Other than running a straw chopper does anyone have a solutionIJ

kitfox5

My 2188 is dying out when I get in good beans. My neighbors 2166 will out cut me with std rotor. Changed and blown out everything. any suggestions please!

rooshooter

Gday from Australia, Have picked up some interesting Ideas from this site. We are in the middle of harvest in western australia and was wondering if anyone knows how to stop radio interference on a 2188. Seems to get the most interference when the feeder house is engaged. Hope you had or are having a good season.

Greg_C

Reel on 1020 that is on a 2388 started slowing down. We have to run it on the fastest speed possible to cut at 4-5 mph. Minimum speed adjustment works fine but maximum speed is the problem. Adjustment on the control pannel is all the way to maximum. Reel used to surge, (slightly faster then slow on single revolution)but now quit that. Seemed to have started doing it after putting the header back on when moving to new field. Need it to atleast not get any worse so we can finish with a alittle over 100 acres to go yet. Thanks, Greg