Combines deere headers

Cordell

I would like to cut back my auger flighting on a 230 header to the recommended opening width for an 8820 and would like to know of anyone`s success doing this. The problem I forsee is that the 230 series header does not allow for the full compliment of fingers to allow this. It has been suggested to me to add some angle iron and rubber flaps to fill in the 9"-10" gap between the end of the flighting and the first finger. I would appreciate any success stories or suggestions on this.

northern

I took my wobble box apart. off my 1993 jd 930 header, the pins that hold the main bearing assembly to the drive shaft were loose. The pins themselves didn't have any wear, but the u shaped piece was quite worn, there was also a little wear in the bearing assembly holder. So I phoned the dealer, and he tells me you can't get bushings for this anymore. They have went to bearings so therefore I have to buy the complete assembly with both shafts, price Can. $900. Is there any other option I could have to repair this wobble box, is it possible to rebuild that u shapes piece, or maybe find those brass bushings someplace else.

t_leslie

i have a customer in need of 15" corn head, would prefer 16 row bulit on 8r30 frame. customer will lease or buy head, wants to use on gleaner r62 we will handle the adaptor part

cropduster

The cylinder bars are completly worn smooth in the center 1_3 of my 9500. I suspect the auger flighting needs to be cut back and fingers added to the auger the width of the feeder house opening. Anyone have experience with this feeding problem harvesting soybeansIJ Thanks, Cropduster

Shiloh

Is there any modifications to the stabilizer that would keep it from breaking the pipeIJ We keep breaking the pipe and a new one is $900.CAN. Any information you could pass along would be appreciated.

Bryan

I am looking for a after market company that offers crop divider snouts for 200 series flex heads . I as would appreciate any feed back from any one who my have tried these snouts to know how they may or may not have held up for you . I am cutting mostly in limestone ground were I have to deal with a lot of large rock outcroppings that if caught the wrong way bend my current metal and tin dividers . Thankyou in advance for any help.

Palouse_custom_cutter

looking for a 36 ft Mac Don for my 9600. I have a 30 ft JD but want to take more acres in a day. If you have one for sale let me know.

cru73

JOHN DEERE 9600,96 modle, 928 Separator hrs,chopper, chaffer, 930 bat reel front , comb trailer, in exc condition $185,000. 02 67968237 or 018 651 325