Combines deere settings

handy

I am a young farmer liveing in Kentucky and am having a hard time getting help. I am going to grow a few acres of oilseed sunflowers to sell as birdseed in local stores. I can't afford to buy a new head yet. Also I use my uncle's John Deere 4425 with a 444 corn head and a 213 flex platform. I am not allowed to make any major non removable changes. Is it possible to do a decent job with this equipment. I want to try one crop in this humid climate before I make any equipment purchases that are over $100. If you can please help me with this and any other information that I will need to know I would greatly appreciate it.

socoll

I look 2 combines harvester. 6m grain header.Work condition. 30000$ per each. Victor.

ohioman

My dealer is telling me I need to install 4 smooth rasp bars in my 9400 for Popcorn. They say I can run them in soybeans and wheat. However, all of the literature discourages them in soybeans. Does anyone have any experienceIJ

axman

Can anybody give me some tips to reduce walker loss in soybeansIJ I run a 9610 with 30' platform. Thanks

dal

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to set the combine to keep it from running corn out the back when im on a slope..

PIG

I AM TRYING TO SET UP A 6600 FOR RUNNING SERCIA lESPEDEZA.WOUlD lIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS TRIED IT AND WHAT SETTINGS DID YOU USE.

daddy_s_girl

Can any tell me how to change the concave on the JohnDeere 9759STS seriesIJ Did to change it from beans to corn. Please EMail ASAP if anyone can help. Thank you so much!' Wendy

Bucket

Whilst harvesting lentils we experienced several fires which appeared to start in the discharge beater. This was the first place that seemed to catch alight. There were no signs of any mechanical problems but static electricity seemed to be an issue. We dragged various chains and installed earth straps in several spots to no avail. When climbing down the ladder at the rear of the machine you could steel get zapped. Any suggestions appreciated.

ARTS690

I AM GOING TO RUN A 12-22 GERINGHOFF THIS YEAR. JUST WONDERING HOW IT WIll HANDlE THIS HEAD. ANY MODIFICATIONS THAT SHOUlD BE DONE. WIll PUT HEAVY lIFT CYlINDERS ON, DIRECT DRIVE, FlUID IN REARS, AND A POWER CHIP, ANYTHING ElSEIJ