Combines for sale

Hop_a_l

We are looking to purchase a newer machine for next year. What kind of money does a machine like this sell forIJ

catdriver

I would need to get around $160,000 out of the 450 with 400 hours, duals, yield monitor with mapping and most other options offered. This also includes F30 flex head and 830 poly cornhead with auto height and hydraulic deck plates. All components are warranted until 9_25_2004 and include service aggreement with Cat to inspect machine yearly and change all fluids and filters.

catdriver

like always, I will look for the best deal. None of the makes have any resale right now so we just have to look at what works for each one of us. Our dealer has great support and parts so it is still an option.

catdriver

It is a great machine for some crops but a lack of support from Claas gives me no other alternative for our operation.

land_Surfer

I question very much that ClAAS has faltered in failing to supply adequate support. I bet there is more to it.

catdriver

I would be willing to bet against that with some personnel from my Cat dealership to back me up.