Combines gleaner headers

les

I was wondering if any one had good luck picking up wheat tipped over by sawflysIJ They sell some plastic ones at the local AC dealer but they are about 22.00 each. I have an l with 24 ft header. What would be the proper spacingIJ One every foot or soIJ Do you think I would be wasting my money.

les

Do you know of any "Do it yourself drapper headers built from used combine headersIJ Did they work wellIJ

Roger

Has anyone had any experience with the reel enlargement kit for 320 flex headsIJ The kit is made byReel Mfg. 4 Sales Inc. in Stonington Illinois.

93aRRRgh_52

last year was my first experience with a 816 platform. The first afternoon in the field was not pleasant. After some tweaking and jerking around I got it to feed better but I still live in fear of opening up fields with short tough soybeans. Does the 3" hose across the cutter bar work wellIJ(as mentioned in the tips section) It looks like an interesting option to me. Any other ideasIJ What's a hump kitIJ thanks, Nick

Dave_F

Does anyone have any modifications for a "G". Will this toy handle a 6 row without any problems. Has a 17 ft.grain with the old style cutter bar in which the bar is moved back and forth with about a 2 ft. rod. "JUNK". Worst grain head ever invented. Have had more problems with the cutter bar than anything else. Will it handle a 20 ft grain head in wheat and soybeans. Does anyone know the approx. capacity of this machine. Thanks

augerhead

I am looking to buy a R50 with a flex head,can you tell me what is differant about the differant years and series of 300 heads.I have looked at several 320 heads my dealer has on hand is one year better to buy.The 520 head is real nice and so is the price.All help appreciated.

Pops

I would like to locate a 6 row wide (36") corn head, preferably a hugger.

Kaye2

Have 3 row narrow corn head for K2, most likely will not need but am wondering about what it is worth, any ideas will be appreciated, thank you.

Ripcord

I have a black 638 head with excellent row units, for l_M combine. Want 630 frame w_w_o tinwork and drives, or entire 630 with worn row units. located in Mn.

KIWI__HARVESTER

Which of the two would be better for harvesting windrowed grass seed IJ Is the Rake - Up a high cost pickup to run for wear and tear IJ And of the two which is more gentle on the crop IJ The windrows are rather large with seed yields around one ton per acre .