Combines gleaner headers

southpaw

I have a JD 222 flex head for sale good condition, possibly with trailer. Ph.n 620-459-6261

Burbert

Which model of straight cut header will fit our 77 l2IJ We use the combine, for wheat, barley and canola and do about 400 acres per year. Currently the header on the machine is equipped with a pickup for swathes. By the way speaking of pickups, whats with those wheelsIJ The way they are mounted about all they are good for is checking the pickup height when you are moving, since they aren't mounted strong enough to actually hold the pickup upIJ

Tim_nj

I'm not talking about a floating bar, but a real flex head. Supposedly A-C made some that are like the 313 for the F2 but with K2 sized opening. I'd really like to find one of these somewhere.

DAB

I'm looking for a 27 or 30 ft head for a late model N7 Thanks in advance, DAB

dmccormick

looking for a field ready 15' - 18' flex head for an l2. Must be in good condition.

dmccormick

looking at purchasing a 1989 R50. Any thing to look forIJ Were they a good combineIJ I have an 82 l2, is it worth upgradingIJ

kevin

I have a 1996 525 flex head for sale with: new AWS air reel SCH knife used only one season (less than 1000 acres) new fingers on entire reel (less than 1000 acres use) extended crop deviders in good shape stored inside at all times field ready located in Eastern Ontario Canada, just south of Ottawa e-mail if any questions andrew_fergus90@hotmail.com

trailduster

Whats a good cutter bar for a 820 head IJ 3 inch SCH,crary Gold cut,clean cut,std sickle